So, what is it that you do?
This is probably a question you are asked on a regular basis if, like me, you attend a lot of networking events.
My answer is, ‘I organise events. I specialise in working with small to medium sized businesses who don’t have an in-house marketing department’. But of course, there is so much more to what I do than that.
Yes, I organise events. I specialise in marketing events like opening a new office or highlighting a product or service.Whether it involves an exhibition stand, a seminar, a networking event or an entertainment event; I put things together, I make things happen. I manage everything from researching who to invite and creating a database, to organising the venue, suppliers, print, marketing, PR, and everything else that goes with running a successful event.
But what else do I do? Aside from the obvious, I can help you achieve much more through your events:
• Help you grow by raising your profile and showcasing what you do
• Connect you with others and help you build relationships
• Facilitate learning through information shared at events
• Save you money by advising how best to spend your budget
• And save you recruitment and employment costs as you only pay for my time as you need it.
But, what I strive to do above everything else is make people more successful. And because I love my job, I hope my passion and enthusiasm shines through when you ask me, ‘So, what is it that you do?’
Contact me to discuss how Stages Events can help make your next event a success and have a think about what it is that you do, apart from the obvious! I’d love to hear from you.